North Atlantic Treaty Organization Forums

Full Version: Can I come back pls?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nation Name: Zathria

Nation Ruler: Bigbull

Nation Link: https://www.cybernations.net/nation_dril..._ID=626790

Nation Strength: 3000

Recruited by: So long ago I don't remember... 0corn?

Previous Alliances: NATO Wink

1) Why do you want to join NATO?
I miss it

2) If you were in an alliance previous to applying to NATO, why did you leave?
Life

3) Are you now or have you ever been on any alliance Perma ZI or ZI list (these are punishments doled out by alliances that you have seriously pissed off; basically, if an alliance really wants to punish you, they may sentence you to be attacked until your nation's infrastructure level is zero, or they may even attempt to keep it at zero infrastructure indefinitely)? If so give details please.

Nope
Welcome back the guys with the keys should be along shortly to let you in Smile

We need to work on getting you harbor as your first improvement so you get the additional trade slot. Smile
Welcome back, bigbull. Change your alliance affiliation to NATO and we'll get you in the alliance and rocking!
Hooray! Glad to be back.

Affiliation has been changed
gotta change to blue also Smile
Haha I thought I was forgetting something. 8 years away I've gotta relearn a whole bunch but it's coming back to me
All fixed up. Welcome back!
hey bigbull, I like your tele.
Been so long but I think it's just a random stock photo I found whenever I first joined lol Don't think I actually own a straight up tele anymore got lots of Ibanez though
(03-07-2021, 11:41 PM)bigbull Wrote: [ -> ]Been so long but I think it's just a random stock photo I found whenever I first joined lol  Don't think I actually own a straight up tele anymore got lots of Ibanez though

of course.  All past natoans are welcome, plus any others that stir back up in the game.
(03-07-2021, 11:41 PM)bigbull Wrote: [ -> ]Been so long but I think it's just a random stock photo I found whenever I first joined lol  Don't think I actually own a straight up tele anymore got lots of Ibanez though

Grab what ever, main thing keep playing brother.
Can't stop won't stop. Have an album out soon Smile