MHA Diplomat
Nation name: IYIyTh

Nation Ruler: Caligula

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_dril ... _ID=403243

Alliance Name: Mostly Harmless Association

Alliance Acronym (if any): Emm Ayche Aye

Alliance Color: That other Blueish color, Aqua.

Your position in the alliance: Secretary of Embassy Row, aka: Not quite worth a damn dot dot dot dot dot yet.

Link to your alliance forums: http://mostlyharmlessalliance.com/index.php

GIVE ME SMALL TALK, OR GIVE ME DEATH.
hey didnt you get banned from CN a long time ago?

actually I remember you being one of the worst members of NATO. you were more or less a blight on the alliance and on the north side of the MDP web as a whole.

~flipwich

also yes atheistrep someone did remove my mask sorry i wasn't around to respond to your query.
Masked.
[Image: style6,AtheistRepublican.png]

Hey, look - I got a sig! Our long national nightmare is over!
[quote name="lazerc"]hey didnt you get banned from CN a long time ago?

actually I remember you being one of the worst members of NATO. you were more or less a blight on the alliance and on the north side of the MDP web as a whole.

~flipwich

also yes atheistrep someone did remove my mask sorry i wasn't around to respond to your query.[/quote]

He is at home with MHA and has a new point of view of the world. We welcome him back as an ambassador with no worries about him. The negativity towards him is not needed or wanted.
Posted Image
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
-Abraham Lincoln
Nations recruited: 193 ~~~~ retired recruiter
[quote name="lazerc"]hey didnt you get banned from CN a long time ago?

~flipwich

also yes atheistrep someone did remove my mask sorry i wasn't around to respond to your query.[/quote]

That's weird, especially because I had no authority in NATO so perhaps maybe you just had a personal vendetta?

I'm pretty sure the old group of NATOers never felt I was a "blight", quite the contrary, I was a pretty productive member. The problems tend to stem from the single point that I was too abrasive in how I went about my business.

I used language such as yours all the time, it didn't go over well and we parted ways.
[Image: iYiyth.png]
[Image: 513311-sparta.png]

[color=rgb(238,238,238)][size=14][color=rgb(255,0,0)]“I’ll do anything for a woman with a knife.”[/color][/size][/color]

[color=rgb(238,238,238)][size=14][color=rgb(238,238,238)][size=14][color=rgb(64,224,208)]They won't see us waving from such great heights "Come down down," they'll say.[/color][/size][/color][/size][/color]

[color=rgb(238,238,238)][size=14][color=rgb(238,238,238)][size=14][color=rgb(238,238,238)][size=14][color=rgb(238,130,238)]But everything looks perfect from far away "Come down down," but we'll stay[/color][/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color]